Repha'im is the sixth and final episode of the first chapter and the 6th produced hour of the series as a whole. It premiered at a special theatrical screening at the Somerville Theatre on December 18th, 2010. The mystery surrounding the epimonious character are brought to light as the events surrounding Melissa's death are brought to a conclusion. A new organization dedicated to bringing Dabareh down is revealed, as is the origin of the mysterious Whispers.
Flashback: Palo Alto, CaliforniaEdit
Present Day, BostonEdit
- What exactly does Repha'im represent and what does she want?
- What was Prescott's role if he wasn't responsible for Westryn's death?
- Why are there two different versions of Andrew (clean shaven and calm, vs erratic and violent)?
- Who does Andrew want Westryn to bring back?
- Is Elias Weller still alive?
- What was he doing with Westryn and Cryter?
- Why did Robin say that Elias Weller would destroy Chase as he destroyed Melissa?
- What is Paracelsus?
- What is the meaning of the phrase "Go, now! Fly, Repha'im" and why does Chase say it in her sleep?
- Why does Westryn's daughter need to be found and protected?
- What is the significance of Zam'im appearing to Robin as young Rhea?
- Who is Gabriel?
- If there are three tribes of Nephilim and we've met Repha'im and Zam'im, where is Em'im thoughout the storyline and what role does he play in the events?